Welcome     Recipes      My Story

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chocolate PB Cup

The famous-coveted-sugarfree-mouthful-of-heaven-but-can't-take-it-out-of-your-house-or-it-will-melt-Chocolate-PB-Cups.  Hmmm, I guess the original recipe is more catchy.  :)  I'm pretty sure that after I had baby #4, I ate a whole muffin tin worth of these by myself within a day!

1/3 cup melted virgin coconut oil (organic, unrefined)
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
dash salt

mix with an electric mixer until smooth (not by hand, the oil will separate)

2/3 C peanut butter
¼ C honey

Mix with an electric mixer until smooth and dough-like.

Pour a small amount of chocolate into the bottom 12 cups of a small muffin tin.  Divide PB mixture into 12 pieces and roll with hands into small balls.  Place one in each cup and pat down.  Pour the rest of the chocolate on top.  Place in freezer for half an hour.  Remove your fantastic au naturale PB cups by sliding a butter knife into the cup.  It should pop out easily.  Eat right away and hide any leftovers in the back of the freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment