Welcome     Recipes      My Story

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Honey Carrot Cake Link



Here is a link to a cake sweetened purely with honey and carrots.  I have made it and it is awesome.  The cream cheese frosting is a good go-to frosting for any cake.  My friend Toni makes this for her family birthdays!  

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Honey-Carrot-Cake/Detail.aspx

On a side note, I put this picture up, thinking it must be carrot cake, but now that it is up, I am remembering that it is purely mashed sweet potatoes!  And not even a cake at all!  The frosting is probably the same as this recipe, colored with a bit of beets or raspberries or something, and peas from my mamma's garden!   Our sugarfree home brings out my resourceful nature.  I'm pretty sure this baby enjoyed the sweet potatoes more than she would have any cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment